Travelling is far-fetch expensive. But, you do not have to worry there are ways to …Read More »
Travelling is far-fetch expensive. But, you do not have to worry there are ways to travel! Let us begin to spend less than our means, save more than we do, and work hard for an extra cash.
- Be financially responsible. You have to learn the basic skill in managing your money. This is a long-term commitment, it will be hard to keep up with the demands.
- Check your finances. It is important to track your expenses to know where to eliminate the unnecessary expenses.
- Plan the budget. You have to do two categories of budgeting, the budget for your life, and the budget for your trip. Look for the best tips on how to have a budgeted travel.
- Develop healthy saving habits. Learn to budget your daily expenses, choose the things that can make you save than spend.
- Avoid unnecessary spending through changing your lifestyle. It will make a big difference if you cut the expenses in going to the club. Instead, go on a hike and enjoy nature.
Tourists are being taken in advantage by the shady locals. If you are not cautious and attentive with your belongings, you will be an easy target. It is important to be aware of the common travel scams and how to avoid the situations.
- Unused Taxi Meters. There are cab drivers that insist their taxi meters are broken and they will charge you expensively. Avoid this scam by negotiating the taxi driver or ensure the taxi meter works.
- Overbooked hotels. Some taxi driver fools you that the hotel is overbooked or closed, and they will take you to a hotel where they will receive a commission. Avoid the situation by booking a hotel in advance.
- Fake police officers. These people will frame you up and insists you to hand over your wallet or passport. Do not fall from their act, do not immediately hand your passport or wallet. Confirm their identification first.
These are just the common travel scams. Read more to find out about travel scams to help you avoid these situations. Have a safe travel!
Traveling on holidays is really relaxing especially from the tiresome and stressful days of work. Going to the beach or parks, visiting your relatives or even going to other countries needs a lot of preparation. Here are some tips in order for you to have a soft sailing travel.
Plan ahead of time, book your tickets as early as possible in order for you to save and make a timeline in order for you to be ready.
Delays can always occur try not to be upset with these kinds of stuff, be more patient, you don’t want to travel upset.
Make a list, a week or even days before you go make a checklist of things that you need to bring and things that you need to do before leaving, then you can make a list of things you need to do or places you must go on your trip.
If you are traveling into a foreign country, study some basic local language like hello, thank you, please, or even practice how to ask for directions.
Always bring extra batteries for your camera, you don’t want to travel without you taking photos of yourself on tourist spots of the area. Having the chance to document and share your traveling experience is always fun.
Be sure to have travel insurance, accidents can never be avoided sometimes. You do not want to waste your money on the hospital bills so make sure you have the right company to handle your insurance.
If you are traveling for business and brings a lot of documents with you, make sure to at least have two photocopies of your documents and put it in a separate luggage or backpack.
Always make sure to pack many under wears, you might not expect what’s waiting for you so at least be ready.
Have a plan on what to wear during your travel. Some people regret not bringing a lot of outfits when they travel, but if you are that lazy you can bring lots of dark and grey outfits.
Make sure that you have a separate bag with your toothbrush, soaps, and medicines on it, separating it is ideal so that you will not have a hard time finding it.
Always make sure to ask locals for direction before taking public transportation.
Always make sure to bring at least one liter of water with you, staying dehydrated especially in hot places is very important.
Beware using public internet on transactions, some hacker can get your bank accounts or other important information that they can use to steal from you.
Put the address and the name of the place that you are staying in. Most of us forget that easily.
Always inform your family or close friends where you are or what are your plans in order for them to have information if something happens.
Be open for more adventures, do not just stick to what’s on your list. Unexpected moments are always the best.